Friday, June 24, 2022

The Bulletin for the SPC Worship Service - Sunday, June 26, 2022

Below is the bulletin for our service, on Sunday, June 19, 2022. We're continuing our series entitled I AM: Jesus in Seven Words. Over seven weeks, we'll be looking at the following "I am" statements made by Jesus:

  • “I am the bread that gives life!” (John 6:35, 41-51)
  • “I am the light for the world!” (John 8:12-20)
  • “I am the gate for the sheep.” (John 10:1-10)
  • “I am the good shepherd.” (John 10:11-18
  • “I am the good shepherd.” (John 11:1-44
  • “I am the way, the truth, and the life!” (John 14:1-14)
  • “I am the true vine.” (John 15:1-8)

During the third message, we'll consider the meaning and significance of Jesus saying, “I am the gate for the sheep.” Since we'll be enjoying our annual picnic at the Union Pool Park in Sligo, we won't worshiping at the church. Instead, we'll gather at the large pavilion at 10:00 a.m. with the picnic lunch following. And The Meadows ice cream truck will arrive at 12:15. 

Although we won't be streaming this week, you can hear a podcast of the service by going to the Sligo Presbyterian Church YouTube page later in the week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Minute for Mission: Day of Pentecost

Witness, Share and Evangelize: Minute for Mission: Day of Pentecost : Pentecost Offering May 19, 2024 “ I Am Coming to You” (John 14:18) Do ...