Thursday, February 2, 2023

Bible Stories for Kids - The Story of the Ten Lepers

On Thursdays, Pastor Rudiger reads a story to the children who attend the Dancer’s Studio Performing Arts Christian Preschool in Clarion, Pennsylvania. On January 26, he shared with the children the Story of the Ten Lepers. Below is a recording of their time together.



During our time together, the children also presented me with some "Thank You" cards, pictured below. I'm particularly interested in the second and third pictures, because they are drawings of me. I appreciate the opportunity to share some of my time with y'all. I'm thankful to you all.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Readings for September 21, 2024

Study, Learn and Grow: Bible Readings for September 21, 2024 : Let's read the Bible together in the next year. Today, our passages are I...