Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Sligo Presbyterian Church Celebration Service - Sunday, October 4, 2026

Even though life can seem threatening and overwhelming, Isaiah 40:10 reminds us that we don’t need to be afraid: Don’t be afraid. I am with you. Don’t tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories. During five worship services, we’ll consider how God can calm our fears and anxieties. We’ll consider the following:

  • October 4 - His Presence (“I am with you.”)
  • October 11 - His Relationship (“I am your God.”)
  • October 18 - His Support (“I will make you strong.”)
  • October 25 - His Care (“I will protect you.”)
  • November 1 - His Power (“I will...give you victory.”)

On Sunday, October 4, we discussed how God calms our fears and anxieties through his presence. Below is a video of the service, a presentation of the sermon, and the bulletin & program for the service.  

You can stream the service by going to the Sligo Presbyterian Church YouTube Channel on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).  You can hear a podcast of the service at the Sligo Presbyterian Church YouTube Channel or the Sligo Presbyterian Spotify Page.











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sligo Presbyterian Church Celebration Service - Sunday, October 4, 2026

Even though life can seem threatening and overwhelming, Isaiah 40:10 reminds us that we don’t need to be afraid: Don’t be afraid. I am with ...